As I reach the end of my quarterlife crisis, I reckon there’s still things I would like to get done before I kick the bucket. I’ve realized that this is a never ending list because as soon as you complete one bullet, another one takes it’s place. That said:
1. I would like to visit Scotland, Tokyo, Sydney, and Lisbon
2. Learn to ride a motorcycle before I become that old guy trying to learn to ride a motorcycle.
3. Eradicate “awesome” and “random” from my vocabulary.
4. Become influential enough that something is named in my honor (even if it’s a sandwich)
5. Stay in a penthouse suite or villa for more than a night in a major city.
6. Create/star in own talk/variety show (For TV/Web/Community Access)
7. Write/Co-create a graphic novel
8. Road trip in an RV (A short term tour may be fun)
9. My own Wikipedia page (That sticks, because they don’t let you keep anything up when you’re a nobody!)
10. Become a bestselling author.
A man can dream, right?
2 Replies to “Ten Things I Want To Do Before I Die”
I would eat the hell out of a Flobo Boyce sandwich.