Whattup everyone! Pleasant surprise for me today as I was nominated by the ever classy and worldly Emme, for the Sunshine Blogger’s Award. See?
Whoo, now time to sit back on my laurels, right? NO! To actually be eligible to receive my award, I have to put some work in:
The Sunshine Blog Award is a price awarded to “bloggers who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere.” As an award winner, there are a few rules to follow:
- Link the award to the person(s) who gave it to you.
- Answer the questions that come with it.
- Pass it along to 10 people and let them know they have received it.
Man, I’m trying to be a mystery here! Okay, ask away….
The Questions and answers:
- Favorite Number: 25 or 11 or 9 in that order
- Favorite nonalcoholic drink: Cherry Limeade, y’all!
- Facebook or Twitter: Both! But I guess I’m more inclined to speak my mind on Twitter more than Facebook.
- My passion: Wish I had one….But I like to write.
- Favorite pattern: Herringbone. Reminds me of the upholstery of my Dad’s old ’87 Camry
- Favorite Day of the Week: These days they all run together…. But historically, Friday.
- Favorite Flower: Tulips
My nomination for The Sunshine Awards are (in no particular order):
Expat to Motherhood: Confessions of a Jewish Stay At Home Mom
Oh before I forget, here’s my acceptance speech:
One Reply to “I Got Sunshine In A Bag”
Flobo!!!!! We’re trying right now to only post about farm/house renovation type things (or at least, that’s all our brains can handle!!!) right now, but I wanted you to know that I LOVE that you’re reading at all. Maybe we can swap links? 🙂
And my favorite pattern is plaid. It must be the British Isles in me.